Pages

Let it SNOW

snow cursor

mustache cursor

Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Thursday 4 August 2011

July 31, 2011 SUNDAY!

My Mom's Birthday!! Did you know she has the same birthday as Harry Potter


the one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches… born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies…and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have powers the dark lord knows not… and either must die at the hand of the other for neither could live while the other survives… the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies…”




I think this is cool but my Mom says she prefers that the person she shares her birthday with is Ignatius of Loyola founder of the Jesuit Order Society of Jesus.
Anyways I'm thankful for this day because I am given a great and wonderful woman in the person of my mom! Happy Birthday Mama!!
Much love ♥ ♥ ♥ Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment