Pages

Let it SNOW

snow cursor

mustache cursor

Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Tuesday 13 September 2011

My Family pics

My Family Link
(No missing link here...Just a chain of special persons...My Family!!!)

Let's begin with the Vulturi (Elders)
My Dad's Side:
Donato Emboltorio and Soterania Emboltorio


Tita Bern ( Bernadette Emboltorio )

And now from Mom's side:
Rodolfo Alcantara Sr. and Violeta Alcantara



And from them..my mom's family 7 children 4 boys 3 girls.


Let's start with the eldest.. Tito Toto ( Pete Alcantara and Family )



And grandchild 
   
Tito Boy and Family ( Atty. Guillermo Alcantara )


Tito Tinok and Family ( Crispino Alcantara )




Tita Jaki and Family (Jaki Peñalosa)




Tita Tata and Family (Raphaela Salzano)






My PARENTS (Jose Luis and Alicia Emboltorio)


My Family 

Jose Luis 
Alicia Dickie
John Lucas 
Andrea Daniel



Tito Pogy and Family ( Rodolfo Alcantara Jr. )


Me and My Cousins





No comments:

Post a Comment