Pages

Let it SNOW

snow cursor

mustache cursor

Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Friday 20 January 2012

Intramurals 2012

Intramurals January 2012


What a foul time to have a disability!  My doctor says I can’t join the ball games because my fractured elbow bone just healed so I need to give it a rest for a while, sort of giving it time to grow stronger.  But this minor obstacle has not dampened my sports spirit this week and besides there is the cheering competition to cheer me up and wait…the basketball games!!  Not really a basketball enthusiast but my friends and I have decided that we want to appreciate beauty by ogling the players.  Besides we do cheerleading justice by really shouting till our lungs ache in the courtside.  Our tribe, INCA , got second place overall.  Not bad I guess but of course first is ALWAYS better, anyways maybe next year will be our year.   The important thing is it was fun and fun is always good for me.  See you next year… competitions!









No comments:

Post a Comment