Pages

Let it SNOW

snow cursor

mustache cursor

Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Monday 16 January 2012

FIESTA

January 15,2012
FIESTA!!!  It’s our town fiesta today, the Feast Of The Sto. Nino in Arevalo, Iloilo City.   Let’s see how can I describe my day?  Wait I have just the right word for it…“ food overload.”  If that really exists I think that is what happened to me today. Food everywhere! I love food but today is just too much. I think that is what you get if you go house hopping all day, so much food so little space in the stomach!  I wanted to go by the plaza to watch our fireworks display but I needed to soothe my restless stomach so I’m home alone in front of the computer patiently waiting for my stomach to finish its job digesting maybe 5 or 6 courses of food so I can sleep. Sigh…I mean burp!   

No comments:

Post a Comment