Pages

Let it SNOW

snow cursor

mustache cursor

Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Sunday 22 January 2012

January 21, 2012 Dinagyang Fever

Dinagyang Fever



To immerse myself in the city’s Dinagyang spirit I went with my family to SM city today to watch the Filmfest movie “Local Girls” to patronize our local film makers.  Then on to the more fun part,  I met up with my friends,   Kaye Tan and Ela Duran, we went to the Carnival.   Having just experienced the scary rides at Enchanted Kingdom last summer,  I entered the carnival with a bold spirit.  I took on all the rides without a tinge of fear.  FUN!!!  After having dinner with my family at Steps of Rome in Plazuella I gave the carnival rides another go this time with my brother and his friend. FUN!!! We ended with a nightcap at Padi’s Point with the family and some cousins.  Fun!!!  Talk about fever, this year was really hot , in the fun sense that is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment