Pages

Let it SNOW

snow cursor

mustache cursor

Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Boracay Sands



Boracay Sands- The sands that puts all other beach sands to shame! so soft, so fine, like silk on my toes! my favorite vacation happened last 2009 when we went to Boracay. From day one I pretended we were in an exotic island and adventure was just "footprints in the sand" away! I just loved the island tour the water rides and activities. But guess what my favorite activity is Restaurant Hopping! Food, glorious food! YUM! My stomach was so happy it hurts!

The best part of the trip was that I was with people I love my Family, my cousins, aunts and uncles. Nothing beats good o'l family fun and adventure when it comes to awesome memory recall!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment